Latest topics
Hello! OwOMon Aug 13, 2018 6:50 pmajluis101yo dudesFri Aug 10, 2018 5:09 pmvasko1234DA Prodecklist Tournament: August 2018Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:53 amStaxxNeed someone to play duel links withTue Aug 07, 2018 10:35 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™DA World Championship CelebrationSat Aug 04, 2018 5:41 pm{D-Force} UrsusDA Live Season 2 ResultsWed Aug 01, 2018 3:42 pmOlethrosNekroz by ur boySun Jul 29, 2018 11:34 pmHjalmarrHow do you rank upSun Jul 29, 2018 11:21 pmOlethrosThe Quest for the Supreme King: AugustSun Jul 29, 2018 7:22 pmGuess_WhoAn Arc Swinging to VictorySun Jul 29, 2018 4:02 amDiamane
Discord

Go down
Lord Damon
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 7

I AM BACK (no one knows me though)

on Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:24 pm
So hey DA, i am actually a very old member here, like really old, i think more than 8 or maybe 9 years...since i was like 15 i guess... i actually loved playing this game alot but i remember alot of problems happened i think the dueling site itself got closed and this Academy was dead for quite a while and it devastated me so i left..
But out of pure coincidence i saw my younger brother playing and i recalled my good days here so i was hoping if u guys would welcome me back :D. 
As for the game if i could get a tutor to teach me what decks r now being played and how the game has been and if i could maybe pay money for that i dont mind, i really want back in this awesome society. 
Sorry for mumbling alot but felt like i had to say all that.. thanks everyone :D

I'm going to make history,straighten your back,get a grip on yourself
and don't mess this up...
You aint gonna hold me back!
Etwizzy
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 79

Re: I AM BACK (no one knows me though)

on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:04 am
Welcome back to DA! In all honestly your best friend is probably Google. Read recent tournament reports to see what is doing well, watch YT vids of good players playing those good decks you've found etc.

But the best thing to do is just play!
Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 15
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

on Tue May 01, 2018 5:52 am
oh wow wecome back dude!

My Health Potions:
x2
Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

on Fri May 04, 2018 3:21 pm
I remember you, but I don't remember much about you.

Welcome back to DA Smile

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum