Latest topics
Hello! OwOMon Aug 13, 2018 6:50 pmajluis101yo dudesFri Aug 10, 2018 5:09 pmvasko1234DA Prodecklist Tournament: August 2018Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:53 amStaxxNeed someone to play duel links withTue Aug 07, 2018 10:35 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™DA World Championship CelebrationSat Aug 04, 2018 5:41 pm{D-Force} UrsusDA Live Season 2 ResultsWed Aug 01, 2018 3:42 pmOlethrosNekroz by ur boySun Jul 29, 2018 11:34 pmHjalmarrHow do you rank upSun Jul 29, 2018 11:21 pmOlethrosThe Quest for the Supreme King: AugustSun Jul 29, 2018 7:22 pmGuess_WhoAn Arc Swinging to VictorySun Jul 29, 2018 4:02 amDiamane
Discord

Go down
Amy Kool X
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

Yo.

on Wed May 02, 2018 10:05 pm
Hi DA!

It's me, with an X to my name. Is there a chance to get my real account back? You don't need to fear my code, as long as you don't give me admin powers, that is :D

Great, you made this bot boost his ego even more. And @Anzo, you called me "friend" in that message. There is no turning back from that now.

For @Staxx, @Jin Kazama and others involved, it's always hard to invest free time for DA, so a big respect for bringing a refreshment for the forum to live on Wink
WondeRy
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 7
Battle Pack Tournament Winner

Re: Yo.

on Thu May 03, 2018 1:09 am
Here comes Amy! Are you here to catch up with people or you are you looking forward to join our events and play with us like the little children that we are on the inside?

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~
kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 13

on Thu May 03, 2018 2:51 pm
Hello Amy!

Nice to see you around. Come chat around sometime Wink

Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

on Fri May 04, 2018 3:22 pm
Welcome to DA, friend.

You can get your account back, should the admins taking care of DA approve.

I'm just an orange bird hovering around with no real intentions of doing anything of good use.

Enjoy your stay here, again, my friend. bounce

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor

on Fri May 04, 2018 8:05 pm
Come to Discord, speak to us in PM, we can talk about getting your account back.

Amy Kool
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 175

on Sat May 05, 2018 2:02 am
Hi Amy. Welcome to DA, now I'll take it from here.

@Anzo you got too soft I see. 29998 posts, damn son. Cmon call me friend two more times to make it 30k lol. Man when I first made Dice Jar I never even imagined it could be possible that someone here accumulates 30k posts. You have now PhD in being a Bot. Anyways, I really like to see some old fellaz here like yourself and kyo, glad you guys still chilling it.

@WondeRy I was retired even in 2012 lol. My YGO era was 2002-2012 I think. Whenever XYZ finished I was done. And actually I was enjoying it for real when Synchros were a thing. I might stick to forum for a post here or there tho.

BlackWarGreymon
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 143
Here to stay Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma Captain Tryhard He was lucky Underdog Rising Give me your money! Representative Community slacker I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Sat May 05, 2018 8:45 am
@Amy Kool wrote: you got too soft I see. 29998 posts, damn son. 

He probably made a topic in the staff section and kept spamming it till he got satisfied tho. 

Frankly I never thought you'd be unbanned lmao

Times change I guess

Chaos Knights

Ex-Ex-Moderator
Ex-Admin
Ex-RealAbdMember
kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor

on Sat May 05, 2018 6:09 pm
@BlackWarGreymon wrote:
@Amy Kool wrote: you got too soft I see. 29998 posts, damn son. 

He probably made a topic in the staff section and kept spamming it till he got satisfied tho. 

Frankly I never thought you'd be unbanned lmao

Times change I guess

DA changed, so with changes here also staff got a change of heart <3

Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

on Wed May 09, 2018 10:59 am
@Amy Kool wrote:
@Anzo you got too soft I see. 29998 posts, damn son. Cmon call me friend two more times to make it 30k lol. Man when I first made Dice Jar I never even imagined it could be possible that someone here accumulates 30k posts. You have now PhD in being a Bot. Anyways, I really like to see some old fellaz here like yourself and kyo, glad you guys still chilling it.

Back in the day when i was younger some goals of mine back then was topping Dice Jar or simply the Top Posters. I guess at some point when we grow up we do get a change of mentality. I do still hang out around DA for similar purposes as you, some of us spent a life time in this forum, and that's not easy to forego.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum