Latest topics
Hello! OwOMon Aug 13, 2018 6:50 pmajluis101yo dudesFri Aug 10, 2018 5:09 pmvasko1234DA Prodecklist Tournament: August 2018Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:53 amStaxxNeed someone to play duel links withTue Aug 07, 2018 10:35 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™DA World Championship CelebrationSat Aug 04, 2018 5:41 pm{D-Force} UrsusDA Live Season 2 ResultsWed Aug 01, 2018 3:42 pmOlethrosNekroz by ur boySun Jul 29, 2018 11:34 pmHjalmarrHow do you rank upSun Jul 29, 2018 11:21 pmOlethrosThe Quest for the Supreme King: AugustSun Jul 29, 2018 7:22 pmGuess_WhoAn Arc Swinging to VictorySun Jul 29, 2018 4:02 amDiamane
Discord

Go down
WondeRy
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 7
Battle Pack Tournament Winner

What do you actually look like?

on Wed May 09, 2018 4:36 pm
Hey guys! Have you ever wondered what is the face of the person that just tryharded against you in a live tournament or OTKed you with some filth like Jackpot 7 ( dammit Staxx )? 

Well in this thread you can post pictures of yourselves and reveal your deepest secret as a keyboard warrior : your secret(real) identity! There is an old thread about this but I don't want to necropost also a lot of new people are here so here we go!

I will start by posting my picture for all of yall who have no idea what I look like - there it is :

I am always watching so try to keep the trolling of other members to minimum! Otherwise have fun (also if you are sending nudes first send them to me for review).

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~
kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 13

Re: What do you actually look like?

on Wed May 09, 2018 5:15 pm
You can also send nudes to me if you are woman, if male please send to salader/wondery Wink

Good pic Wondery. Nice thread.

Last edited by kyosuke kiryu on Fri May 11, 2018 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Diamane
Assistant
Assistant
Reputation Points : 2

It is I!

on Wed May 09, 2018 5:24 pm

Ah, but this isn't even my final form kek
It is I, Shameless.

I was never truly dead, but I never did quite get to live. 
BlackWarGreymon
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 143
Here to stay Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma Captain Tryhard He was lucky Underdog Rising Give me your money! Representative Community slacker I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Wed May 09, 2018 5:25 pm
Why does everyone ask for nudes tho?

Chaos Knights

Ex-Ex-Moderator
Ex-Admin
Ex-RealAbdMember
Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 15
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

on Wed May 09, 2018 5:31 pm

My Health Potions:
x2
kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 13

on Wed May 09, 2018 5:44 pm
Here are some of my pics

https://imgur.com/a/2V7wyh4
https://imgur.com/a/tJDlM3E

FoxyHallo
Level 2 Slifer
Level 2 Slifer
Reputation Points : 4

on Thu May 10, 2018 7:59 am
All of my DA friends LOOK SO ADORABLE ALKSDJFALKSDJ F <3

Looking good, peepz. Looking good

~Hallo Hallo, brain of tallow,
Guts are gone, noggin's hollow.
Seeking sweets and marshing mallows,
Watch your back, and your candy sack!~
Salader
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 48
Here to stay Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Who are you? What&#39;s winning? I am 12 and what is this? Give me your money! Community slacker I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative Get me out of here

on Thu May 10, 2018 8:51 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@kyosuke kiryu wrote:You can also send nudes to Salader if you are woman, if male please send to Me Wink

Good pic Wondery. Nice thread.

ftfy

BlackWarGreymon
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 143
Here to stay Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma Captain Tryhard He was lucky Underdog Rising Give me your money! Representative Community slacker I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Fri May 18, 2018 7:23 pm
Salader is evolving into a full fledged Yugioh character it seems. Just look at that hair

Chaos Knights

Ex-Ex-Moderator
Ex-Admin
Ex-RealAbdMember
Salader
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 48
Here to stay Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Who are you? What&#39;s winning? I am 12 and what is this? Give me your money! Community slacker I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative Get me out of here

on Fri May 18, 2018 10:17 pm
@BlackWarGreymon wrote:Salader is evolving into a full fledged Yugioh character it seems. Just look at that hair

If got the wig behind me if it does anything for you bby Wink

Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Reputation Points : 1

on Sat May 19, 2018 4:14 am
thats RWBY not YGO what are you on
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum