Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[DL] Latest 3 Tournament

more_horiz

Hello fellow duelists! I am happy to host this Duel Links tournament Called "Latest 3 Tournament!"

The rules of this tournament are :

1) You are only allowed to use cards released in the last 3 Main boxes :

13th Main box : Burning Nova Card List
12th Main box: Crusader's Battlegrounds Card List
11th Main box: Valiant Souls Card List

Cards coming from rewards or any method except pulling cards from the packs of those boxes ARE FORBIDDEN for this tournament. Cards added to the deck due to duelist skills ARE ALLOWED for this tournament. For example field spell skills that provide a field spell at the start of the duel are allowed.

2) Tournament is Swiss format and duels are 2 out of 3 Match duels with no deck changing between the duels. Deck changes are allowed outside of the matches and deck lists do not need to be posted.

3) After the matches if there is proof that a duelist used a card outside of the provided card pool , save the replay or do a screenshot as a proof and the duelist not following the rules will be disqualified and punished.

4)ELO will be updated for the matches and custom GFX items will be awarded to the top 3 players if there are more than 10 players participating. If there are less than 8 players participating only the 1st place player will get a custom GFX item.

To sign up use this format :

Code:

Discord:
Time Zone:

Signed up so far :
1) Discord: DankLisa/Time Zone: -7
2) Discord: vasko/Time Zone: GMT+2
3)Discord: bts567 /Time Zone Central +0

On behalf of DA's Staff - Good Luck and Have Fun!

Last edited by WondeRy on Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:22 am; edited 2 times in total

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~

descriptionRe: [DL] Latest 3 Tournament

more_horiz
Discord: DankLisa
Time Zone: -7

My Health Potions:
x2

more_horiz
Discord: vasko
Time Zone: GMT+2

more_horiz
Discord: bts567
Time Zone Central +0

more_horiz
Bump

more_horiz
Closing due to not enough interest.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum