DA Pro Decklist October 2018
For those unfamiliar with the format, a Pro Decklist Tournament is different from the tournaments we would usually host.
Each duelist will be asked to construct a deck with which to participate in this tournament, but there's a catch. This tournament uses a combined TCG and OCG banlist, so deckbuilding might not be what you're used to.
In addition, a number of frequently played or incredibly powerful archetypes, series and engines have been banned, in order to promote deck building creativity and diversity.
1. This will be a Swiss format tournament, cutting to a Top 4
2. Every TCG and OCG card is allowed to be used in this tournament
3. The banlist will be the current worlds banlist, meaning that you combine the TCG and OCG banlist. Cards have the lowest value allowed. (Example: Eradicator Epidemic Virus is at 3 in OCG but at 1 in TCG, meaning that it is at 1).
4. No cards from banned archetypes/series/engines are allowed to be used in your deck (see below)
5. In order to participate, you must send a screenshot of your deck to the tournament host prior to the tournament. Failure to do so will mean you will not be added to the bracket
6. Only the decklist which you submit is allowed to be used in this tournament. Altering your deck in any way once the tournament has begun will result in a disqualification
7. Burn/Mill/Stall/FTK/Exodia decks are BANNED
8. Each Round will last 72 hours. Failure to complete your round in this time period will result in the more active player being declared the winner.
Start Date: 6/10/18
New additions highlighted in bold
ABC, Altergeists, Sky Strikers, Burning Abyss, Dinosaurs, Goukis, Infernoids, Invoked, Lightsworn, Mekk-Knights, Mermails, Pendulum Magicians, Paleozoic, SPYRALs, Summon Sorceress + Needlefiber (Engine), Thunder Dragon, Trickstars, True Dracos, World Chalice, Zefras, Zombies
Platforms (Book/Pro/Nexus 2/3):